Meet Rhonda Thomas!
Rhonda Thomas, knows all too well the hardships, stresses, and obstacles that life can throw at us. After experiencing the struggles of health and illness in her own family and seeing its larger effect on the African-American community as a whole, she has choosing to devote her life to health, wellness, and transformational speaking. “I’ve had the privilege of sharing my story with people across the nation, and as a way of giving back, have created this selection of coloring books to help women burn off some steam, relax, and forget about the world by coloring for a more therapeutic, happy life.”
In this episode, I have the pleasure of talking to Rhonda about her journey as a thought leader, from her work with Chicago public schools, to health coaching, to retiring and creating a series of coloring books tailored to the wellbeing of black women. Throughout her journey, from being a girl that “sold penny candy for 2 cents” to “the oldest person in the room”, she had a tenacity to show up, deliver and sell.
Listen to her story …
Notes From This Episode
- ✔ (00:00) Introducing Rhonda
- ✔ (03:12) The beginning of Rhons’way
- ✔ (09:30) Early retirement and new opportunities
- ✔ (17:30) Maintaining momentum during the Covid-19 pandemic
- ✔ (24:21) Why Rhonda surrounds herself with positive people
- ✔ (31:17) Why you shouldn’t compare yourself with other people
- ✔ (35:38) Introducing the Rhons’Way coloring books – and how you can order yours!
Buy Rhonda’s Coloring Books for Women
Rhonda’s Favorite Quote
💬 “Parents did they best they could with what they knew, when they knew better they did better” – Maya Angelou
Rhonda’s Favorite Book
📘 “Judgment Detox” by Gabrielle Bernstein https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074ZJCLCK/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1